2 Tbps Strawberry Jam
1/2 c Cottage Cheese
1/4 c Pineapple, diced
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1. Layer jam, cottage cheese and pineapple in a bowl and sprinkle with chia seeds
2. Serve immediately or store in mason-jar for make ahead breakfast
2 c Corn Bread Mix
1 1/4 c Milk
1/2 c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
3 Tbsp Scallions, thinly sliced
1 c Fresh Corn Kernels
3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1. Mix all ingredients (except oil) together in a bowl
2. Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil.
3. Place 2 Tbsp of the mixture at a time on the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Serve immediately or store in freezer for an easy side or meal.
Simple salad with boiled eggs, avocado and salad dressing. Paired with some crunchy croutons and tasty fruit!
Small sandwich with chips, veggies, and fruit. The adorable cheese animals add extra protein and a fun touch!
Delicious grilled chicken with beans, tomatoes and chips is a well balanced meal. Add some fruit, and that puts the cherry on top!
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Freshly made and limited processed meal choices, we have the ability to customize meals for special dietary needs. Catering to varied palates, different meals are planned each day on a monthly rotating schedule. Fully cooked meals delivered warm.